Property ownership and investment have a number of different tax implications, so it is essential to have a proper tax plan in place.
Cohen Davidson have a wealth of experience in the property sector, with Michael Cohen having been a director of a leading landlords association for many years.
Our experienced specialists can help you with such aspects as:
- Property development versus investment
- Minimising your exposure to capital gains tax
- Minimising the tax on jointly-owned properties
- Making the most of allowable expenses
- Allowances for equipment
- Rent-a-room relief
- Furnished holiday lettings concessions
- Advantages and disadvantages of investing through a limited company
… and much more.
Contact us today to make sure you don’t pay any more tax on your property than you have to!