Book-keeping and payroll
At Cohen Davidson, we take pride in keeping the accounting records up to date, making sure the analysis is right and that the accounts balance.
We will collect all the receipts, bank statements and other papers and make sure that they are filed correctly to meet the requirements of the HMRC and other interested parties - and all at a competitive price and convenience to you.
We can also prepare your VAT returns on your behalf and provide monthly or quarterly reports as required.
We recognise that the payroll can be an arduous and time-consuming task for today’s busy business owner. That’s where we can help.
Our comprehensive payroll service includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of weekly/monthly statutory forms to submit to HM Revenue & Customs under the new Real Time Information regime
- CIS returns
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes and pension auto-enrolment
Contact us today to discover how you could benefit from our book-keeping and payroll services.