Cohen Davidson can advise on a wide range of issues affecting limited companies.
From helping you to decide whether to incorporate, to preparing your Corporation tax return, our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Our services for limited companies include:
- Advice on the possible benefits of incorporation
- Advice on the choice of your company name
- Company formation
- Statutory documents – appointments of director(s), secretary, share issue and transfers etc.
- Provision of registered office at our address
- Provision of your company secretary (our nominee company)
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts
- Preparation of your annual return
- Advice on salary and dividend policy
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax return
To find out more about our services for limited companies, please get in touch.